Thursday, February 20, 2014

Balmy

We are being spoiled this week with a spell of warm weather.  Daily highs have reached almost 60 degrees and the snow is a-melting!  Michael, Ellen, and I have coasted around the block after lunch and my baby boy loves crawling around the deck in the sunshine.  Spring/summer (baseball!) jammies have even replaced footie pj's this week.  


Jude told me that Punxsutawney Phil was wrong and spring is here.  He also requested his summer shorts and tees be placed in his dresser while he was at school today.  (He hasn't checked the forecast for next week.)  Yesterday after school he changed into shorts and a T-Shirt, but left his dark socks on with his summer attire.  I'm hoping he looses those when summer officially arrives...  

7 comments:

  1. Good article,Keep posting like this article,it helpful to us,thank you
    For better sofa renovation contact thesofastore gives best Best Sofa Repair Services in Chikkalasandra,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great delivery. Outstanding arguments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is among the most vital info for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The website style is great, the articles is really excellent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete