Sunday, December 16, 2012

Social Sunday

Linking up with Ashley for a little social life on a Sunday night...

1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
A picture of a little girl I love.  :)


2. What do you keep beside your bed?

Alarm clock, hand lotion, lamp, phone.
 
3. What is your least favorite chore?
Dusting the blinds that cover every.single.window in our house.
 
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
The tantrums from my 2 year-old, although thankfully they are not usually an every day thing.
 
5. What do you do to vent anger?
Talk to Ryan...or eat chocolate.  
 
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Christmas!  Family!  Road trip!  Mass on Christmas morning!  Surprises for the kids!  
And another reason to eat chocolate!

Hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas time!! :) And your phone background is precious! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super glad I found your blog from the sunday social link up! Excited to be your newest follower because well, although we only have 1 kiddo now, we are ready to start growing our family - I'm a SAHM as well so maybe I can get some tips on how to be a SAHM to multiple kiddos! ha. by the way, you and my husband have something big in common - OREOS! That's hilarious. I mean, I think they're d-lish but him....he has to have them in our pantry at all times. so tell me, regular or double stuff? ha! excited to be following you!

    ReplyDelete