Wednesday, December 5, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving - December Edition

Joining Julie today at back2basicsblog.com to share Five Things I'm loving right now...

1. Christmas gifts!  Delivered to your door!  Love me some online shopping!  My favorite way to shop for Christmas gifts!

2. The jar of jingle bells that I put on my bathroom shelf.  Last year I went on a holiday home tour at Christmas time and one house had decorated in a similar way with jingle bells.  So I copied.  And sometimes it's the little things like this that make you happy.


3.  Jude singing "Must Be Santa" in preparation for his Christmas program next week at school.  He takes it very seriously and it.is.adorable.  Maybe I'm bias, though.  :)

4.  Scents of the season.  Especially the smell of a pine Christmas tree.  Although since our's is of the permanent kind, candles help pretend it's real.  (This candle is amazing!)  

image

5.  Girl time.  Even though I'm miles away from my family and hometown, I have been blessed to have met some wonderful women.  I'm looking forward to having our monthly "girls' night" tonight with a great group of girls and then attending Advent by Candlelight tomorrow night at our parish with another group of awesome ladies.  (And thankful to my husband for manning the ship while I'm out with friends.  There were days I never thought I would have my very own friends to hang with here!)

What are you loving right now?  



  
  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like we're a lot alike :) I love how you put the bells in the jar! I did something similar with vintage ball ornaments, but I'm going to be on the lookout for bells now too. I think I'll pin that idea :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love online shopping! the bells in the jar is a SUPER cute idea!

    ReplyDelete