Friday, March 25, 2011

Disney on Ice

Last weekend was definitely more exciting than this weekend is shaping up to be.  
Last Saturday we took the kids to Disney on Ice and they loved it.  
And I made sure we took lots of pictures to show them we actually did some fun things when they were little!

Ellen was a good girl during the 2 hours we were there.  
(When I clean out my purse and find the ticket stubs, I'll have to put one in her baby book.)  


We caved and got the older two cotton candy with Flounder hats.  


The cotton candy was a HUGE hit!


And other people are still wearing their hats.





Did I mention the cotton candy was delicious???








She wanted that hat!!


 A good time was had by all!




1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I wish we would have taken pictures while we were there. And, I kick myself for not buying the kids some kind of treat while we were there. There's always next time right?? :) I looked into Thomas & Friends at the Family Arena and they are much more expensive than what I paid for Disney on Ice. bummed!

    ReplyDelete